I offer a number of services to clients, these combine a data driven quantitative approach, a knowledge of economics and experience of real world problems:
- Forecasting Under Risk -using analytical and Monte Carlo Simulation to estimate probabilities of various outcomes
- Supporting Valuation Under Risk – With uncertainty in future prices/demand I can support teams evaluating assets/products
- Risk Management – a good risk management strategy has a sound quantitative understanding of risks and understands what measures can be taken to reduce the probabilities of outcomes or to mitigate their effects.
Management and Strategy
- Business Optimisation – helping incorporate data, models and data management techniques into management practice
- Business Diagnostics – Where problems occur, is this something systemic or “bad luck”? Identifying if it is more cost effective to prevent such problems happening or to deal with the outcomes.